[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » General Discution » For anyone whom may want to introduce themselfs!
For anyone whom may want to introduce themselfs!
[GS]KratoDate: Tuesday, 2012-03-06, 4:23 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Blocked
Awards: 2
Hello guys this thread is for anyone who may want to come say abit about them selfs and introduce there self to League Of Shaiya.
well my names brandon known as [GS]Krato in the server im 18 years old been playing shaiya a long time and this server gotten to know alot of nice people!. im here for any question you players may need answers to just give me a PM or add my skype xbrandon420x. well i live in canada and my hobbies are going out partying gettin wasted and haveing fun lol! also playing shaiya is something else i love doing as you can see :P. have fun all and enjoy our server plz <3 !!:D

ValarianDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-07, 2:19 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Players
Awards: 0
hey guys my name is Alexander knows as Valarian ingame smile im 18 years old with 4 years of experience, 1 year in OS and 3 on pservers. I live in Greece , i like playing shaiya (captain obvious biggrin ), basketball, getting drunk with my buds xD and of course going out with my gf <3. Feel free to talk to me ingame if you got anything else to do and talk about anything, im very open minded smile so see ya guys ingame

louisDate: Saturday, 2012-03-10, 8:32 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Players
Awards: 0
Hey,

I am Louis known as Expected.
I play hunter for about 3years. 2 years official and 1 year private servers.

I like gaming im a student from high school i love hockey , basketball, soccer, football , and alot more sports
I work at McDonald i live in canada in Quebec im a cool guy that loves to party
I like Tecno / Dubstep / Scream music
I listen some Deadmau5- Rammstein - Slipkot - Skrillex - Skillet and alot more

This is mostly about me smile

Message edited by louis - Saturday, 2012-03-10, 8:35 AM

Forum » General » General Discution » For anyone whom may want to introduce themselfs!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz

Copyright Shaiya Everland © 2024 | [GM]Evelynn | League Of Shaiya