Toon Name
MythrilShot
Faction applying for
AoL
Real Name
Josh
Previous experience as a [GS] and on what servers
[GS] on Immortal, Hack n Slash, Shadow
[GM] on Shadow and was a GM/ADM on a server my friend was building that never left the the ground :S
Why should I be chosen as a [GS]
In total, my experience as a staff member equals to about 1/3 my time playing shaiya (about 4 years), i always love helping people and hosting events (some ideas of which i will post below) I am online for many hours of the day (usually about 8-10) and although i dont have lower level toons for PvP yet, i do know how to solve conflicts and strategies in those area's b/c i played only lower lvl PvP for about 9 months on OS. Overall i am well rounded in all area's of PvP, my best classes being F/D and Archer, but i also know base builds and linking strategies for the other classes as well, if you wish to know anything else about me please feel free to ask on skype (ill provide my skype ID below)
What events would u like to host as a [GS]
Farm events (farm X amount of like 2 items to recieve a prize)
Hide and Seek (self explanatory)
Trivia
Capture the flag (a [GS]/[GM] of one faction is captured by the other in the opposite factions OI portal, once a member of the [GS]'s faction gets to him the [GS] must auto follow him/her back to their main portal, if the person is killed the [GS]/[GM] stays put and will follow the next lightie once they get within like 10 Meters, unless the opposite faction kills them, in which case they would tele back to captivity in the other factions OI port. First faction to retrieve their [GS]/[GM] could recieve like a MM or some other prize of fitting value.
Skype ID
twisted_legend1

ty for taking the time to read my GS application and i look forward to hearing from you smile

Sincerely,
Josh (Myth)

Forum » Activies » [GS] Aplications » Myth's GS App
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz

Copyright Shaiya Everland © 2024 | [GM]Evelynn | League Of Shaiya