[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Activies » [GS] Aplications » GS Application (by angelsbest)
GS Application
angelsbestDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 5:21 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Players
Awards: 0
1. How long have you played Shaiya and what major servers have you been before this? -I played Shaiya for almost a year now... which includes Shaiya PH, Shaiya Global, Shaiya Xtreme and recently League of Shaiya.

2. How old are you? -I am 37 years of age.

3. What's class is your main character? -I belong to the faction of Alliance of Lights.

4. What kind of events would you plan on running if you became a GS? -I basically would love to do H&S. This type of events stirs a lot of challenges for most players as it does not only give the players some fun but also allow the players to be more smart and be more creative for the purpose of
outlasting other players in order to attain the very elusive rewards. Furthermore, if given a chance to be a GS, I would also be glad to assist other GMs/GMAs/GSs for any other activities they will undertake like PVP, Naked, MM, etc.

5. What languages do you speak? -I speak fluently both in writing and verbal, English and Filipino languages.

6. Why should i pick you as a GS? -You are looking for someone that can easily fit into the League of Shaiya system and readily take on the responsibilities as a GS. I not only have the skills necessary to succeed in the GS position, I also fit in well with your game’s vision and have the ability to perform quickly and efficiently to keep the game up to task. Other candidates may have some impressive qualifications of their own, but no other candidate is going to fit in as effectively as I will.

Forum » Activies » [GS] Aplications » GS Application (by angelsbest)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz

Copyright Shaiya Everland © 2024 | [GM]Evelynn | League Of Shaiya