[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Sugestions » heres a idea!
heres a idea!
[GS]KratoDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 11:05 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Blocked
Awards: 2
well tbh guys i think its getting way to easy for players to get donation gears etc. its makes pvp abit messed up cuz where everyone has the donation gears etc the HP is high n therefor not easy to kill. now im not saying everyone else shouldnt be easy to kill but i think you should have to work for the gears like i and othes from befor had to when server was different and harder drops from the bosses. so im sussgesting that drop the drop rate on the gears from bosses and the laips lvl 9 at least made farmable. i have a idea aswell where to make them farmable open OI for a certin ammout of time everyday and have the bosses inside drop lvl 9/8 laips biggrin just something for yall to think about =]

louisDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 4:03 AM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Players
Awards: 0
I totally agree.
When you PvP there is no Orange geared only 70 purple maxed geared...
And even at that make the orange gear a bit hard to get like put them 50-200m each pieces idk smile but i agree with krato

ValarianDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 2:28 PM | Message # 3
Private
so what? still the donators will get these gear in 1 click and everyone else who is trying to get these gear will be food for them, ppl will start complaining and leaving 1 by 1. to be honest the fact that you can get yourself all geared up in a matter of days or week is what keeps players here, Dan knows very well of what hes doing, i played on all of the servers he was ADM, he didnt fail us.

louisDate: Friday, 2012-03-16, 3:56 AM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Yea in 1 click u get all gear...
put its still money man
and what we do to get money
we work
so in the same case we work for it
and just to tell
I can tell you that Work IRL is alot harder than working on a game...

ValarianDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 12:54 PM | Message # 5
Private
you joking right? you need to work a lot to get like 20 euros to get 4 weps or 5 euros for a shield and what else? not everyone are able to donate

louisDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 6:32 AM | Message # 6
Sergeant
If its that easy why u complaining on it ?
its not everyone that can afford that
cuz as i know u need a credit card to buy by internet
and credit card = 18 year + in my country...

[GS]BlackPearlDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 3:25 PM | Message # 7
Private
Group: GS's
Hmm... guys, i think that post was abaut the adding some new changes to the server, not for how easy you get the armors =]. Lets stop that and put some coments at the post...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.. Nice idea Karot :]... i think will be good to open OI and to put the lapises in... maybe that will make the players less borred....

Forum » General » Sugestions » heres a idea!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz

Copyright Shaiya Everland © 2024 | [GM]Evelynn | League Of Shaiya