[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Activies » [GS] Aplications » YourEnd Application ( Check ) (Interesting app ;D)
YourEnd Application ( Check )
YourEndDate: Saturday, 2012-05-26, 12:35 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Players
Awards: 0
1. Toon Name :

YourEnd

2. Age :

Im 17 years old.

3. What country are you from + timezone :

Greece / GMT +2

4. Languages that you can speak :

I can speak ancient greek ( which is not used ;D ) / greek / english / french

5. Skype Name :

nikolas.dirlis

6. Faction of Choice :

Alliance of Light aka AoL

7. How long have you played shaiya. :

Well it was long ago when i started playing Shaiya.I have played for about 3 years ( 4 years in 2 months ) and i got quite the experience on Shaiya.After playing on OS i went on p-servers searching for the perfect one.I have passed from many servers and atm my home is LoS.

8. Why we should accept you as a [GS]. :

I have played on many p-servers since the time i have stopped OS ( like 2 years ).I got full experience on Shaiya and i have been GameSage ( GS ) or GameMaster ( GM ) more than 10 times on the past.I know all the duties that a staff member should do and if i manage to get the tag i will show that first hand.My english is perfect so i can get in contact with most of the people without any problems and the other languages i know are also a plus for communicating.I can be online up to 8-9 hours a day and more on the weekends.I like organising fun events like H&S,trivia,naked pvp,geared pvp events and other events which can keep a suitable and fun envirronment for everyone who plays and also don't forget 1-15 and 20-30 ( Simply is awesome ;D ).Also i am able to leave whatever im doing to help the people like leave the pvp or something else that i would do.I will be making sure that all the rules are being followed and also that the ones who break them will get punished.I'm online on the forum all day long and i will be able to help the people who got problems here too.Im trustworthy,friendly,funny and calm so if i get the tag i will be able to stay calm on every given situation like a good staff member should do.Finally,i would like to be chosen as a [GS] to make the server a more welcoming place and enjoyful for anyone who plays at the moment and for everyone new who comes every day.That's really important for especially new people on the server because it's sure that they will need help,and they must be given the help they need in order to think of themselves as welcome on the server and have loads of fun.Thats why i would like to be choosen and thats why i made my application.To make everyone have a better day on LoS ( League of Shaiya )

Thanks for the time you took to read my application.

Best regards,YourEnd.

Forum » Activies » [GS] Aplications » YourEnd Application ( Check ) (Interesting app ;D)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz

Copyright Shaiya Everland © 2024 | [GM]Evelynn | League Of Shaiya