[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Activies » [GS] Aplications » Game Sage Application (GS Application - DejaVou)
Game Sage Application
MissYou♥Date: Monday, 2012-06-11, 1:33 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Players
Awards: 0
Personal and In-Game Information
Language: Filipino & English
School Background: College, IT Student
Timezone: GMT +8
Email: Skype: xraijen09 Gmail: aj.abregana@gmail.com
In-game Name: DejaVou and YouMiss
Current Guild: Lust
Side: Light Side

Online Gaming Experiences
How long are you playing Shaiya? Not that long. I played ShaiyaPH for just a month and didnt work out that well then I stopped and transfered here.
Any GS experience or forum moderating experience? Yes! Ive been moderating forum site of Elite Dekaron a year and a half ago. I stopped it because of major staff changes and I am pursuing also my studies. It isnt beacuse I am not doing well but it is also because of some staff arguiments and misunderstandings.
Playing Time? I played about 7 hours straight from 8 am to around 4pm. I have a life so I am not on my keyboard always but Ill be in game.
Why should I pick you as one of the GS? Well, its not new to me. I experienced forum moderating to an online game, assisting players as well as GMs. I have also the talent to interact to other people. Another thing is that I can speak Filipino which is spoken not mostly but some about 30%? of the players in game. Those who speak Filipino also have less English speaking skills so its a great advantage to me to help them on what they are trying to speak out.
If I will pick you which side should I put you? Either side will work out for me. Ive been in light side and it was fun pvping with them and maybe its the same with the fury side.

Message: If my application will be accepted, I assure you my passion and loyalty in serving this game. I have been through some player and staff arguments and I think I can manage it now very well. If it will be denied, well you can still see me in game and ask me for some help. Thank you!

Forum » Activies » [GS] Aplications » Game Sage Application (GS Application - DejaVou)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz

Copyright Shaiya Everland © 2024 | [GM]Evelynn | League Of Shaiya