[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Activies » [GS] Aplications » [GS] Aplication by -LunchBox- (Support me for new 1-15 [GS] :D)
[GS] Aplication by -LunchBox-
-LunchBox-Date: Tuesday, 2012-04-03, 9:09 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Players
Awards: 0
Hello all of you League of Shaiya community, im glad to greet you and inform you guys that i would like to become a new LoS Game Sage.

I believe may people already know my characters, specially in lower pvp zones, like Proelium 1-15 and Cantabilian 20-30. I look out for clean and competitive gaming, for honor and loyalty to your fellow team/guild/friends.

My special application is to become [GS] for Proelium 1-15 pvp zone, the place where i specialize in. Im expert in this area and i am completely willing to help out and assist LoS community specially proelium gamers, as well as the administratotrs/GM´s. Most of the people who play in this map know me already and my tag could help out put some order here when its needed.

I absolutely DO NOT approve ilegal gaming (Hacks, bots, etc...) and i will inmediately report right away ANY anormal issue.

I hope i can count with your support, Thank You wink

Added (2012-04-03, 9:02 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Here is some aditional information:

Toon Name: -LunchBox- (level 15, Warrior, Fury)

Other Toons: -Lunch- (lvl 70, warrior, Fury)

Cortana (level 70, Oracle, Fury)

You can trust that if i become [GS] for 1-15 zone besides from helping out with players questions or other problems, i will make constant events in Proelium, if you are tired of always MM, i have several good ideas for new types of events with special twists :). Who wouldnt want that??? smile Vote for me and you will find out.

Anyways i hope i get all your support and Good gaming to you all...

Sincerely: your Friend -LunchBox- :D!!!! cool

Added (2012-04-03, 9:09 AM)
---------------------------------------------
For any questions, suggestions, etc.... add me on:

Facebook: Chemao Kasas

E-mail (Hotmail): x.chemao.x@hotmail.com

happy

NiciDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-03, 7:56 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: GS's
Awards: 0
nice aplication wink

Forum » Activies » [GS] Aplications » [GS] Aplication by -LunchBox- (Support me for new 1-15 [GS] :D)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz

Copyright Shaiya Everland © 2024 | [GM]Evelynn | League Of Shaiya