[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Activies » [GS] Aplications » [GS]Application (By Eve :P)
[GS]Application
EveDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 7:22 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Players
Awards: 0
Hello!!
I am not playing long on this server but as i saw untill now it really need an experienced staff to support it and make it run.I can say this because i am over 5 months UOF [GS] in Shaiya Heroes and i have over 5 years of experience played on OS Lailah and other private servers.
Ok now lets answer on some questions.

* Where are you from? - I am bulgarian and i live in Athens,Greece,+2 GMT

* What languages can you speak? Good english needed. - I speak bulgarian,very good english,very good greek,good russian and i understand polish and croatian.

* Are you atleast 18 years old? I am 46 years old matured and experienced woman, good in diplomacy and allways ready to help.

* Your Game experience? - 3 years in OS Lailah,1 year in other private servers and 8 months in Heroes,6 of them as UOF GS,as i still am.

* Have you ever been moderator or Admin on a webpage/forum ? - I am admin and moderator on many guild webpages ans neded to create as GL or officer so i am familiar with forums.

* Have you been GM/Admin/GS on any Shaiya Server before? - I have 6 months of experience as UOF GS on Shaiya Heroes,i know very well TOS and i am experienced in keeping order in server,solving issues as scams,hackers,harrasments etc etc.I am about to quit being GS on Heroes bc of problems created on server between players and staff and exactly that i've been bashed,disrespected,made fun of,bc ADMs wasnt online enough to stop that and ive decided to leave the server(as many GSs leaved their tag and even the server),but as GS i did my best no matter of what i took back.If i will be selected as UOF GS i will try my best to bring balance in UOF faction,because what UOF lack of is ballance and respect,and all GS and TGS in UOF faction lack of experience and even will to do their job bc as i see they cant understand that [GS] is not only a tag to wear and feel important,but is responsibility that have to take care of.
Well this is what i can say atm.For any further info i am avalable on skype shaman.witch45 and ingame with nickname Eve.

Thank you!! happy

Message edited by Eve - Sunday, 2012-04-15, 7:38 PM

Forum » Activies » [GS] Aplications » [GS]Application (By Eve :P)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz

Copyright Shaiya Everland © 2024 | [GM]Evelynn | League Of Shaiya