[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Activies » [GS] Aplications » Oger520's [GS] request. (I wish to become a GS)
Oger520's [GS] request.
Oger520Date: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 5:08 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Players
Awards: 0
1.How long have you played Shaiya and what major servers have you been on before this?

I have been playing Shaiya for awhile now i think its about a year maybe a little over. I am a guildmaster currently on Shaiya Underworld but my guild is has been 5th consistently but we went to 3rd and then most recently 7th, but people are not very active therefore im only on during grb and special occasions. I also tryed many other servers such as Xtreme and Heroes but those did not suit my prerequisites of a server but this one has more then fulfilled all of them.

2.How old are you?

I am 17 and A Junior in High school.

3.What's class is your main character?

My Main Class is the Warrior but i might make and Oracle to help people in the future (UoF)

4.What kind of events would you plan on running if you became a GS?

The events i would have would included but not limited to Scavenger hunts, Hide and Seek, Defend the Bridge, King of the Hill, and many others if Upper staff allows.

5.What Languages do you speak?

My main language is English and i can semi Speak Spanish and am technologically savvy enough to be able to use Google translate while on the game

6.Why should we pick you as a GS?

I would Like to be a GS because i believe that i can be Active and i can also Help others like others have helped me and i know that you might not want more GS right away so i am a very patient man. I also believe that i can help resolve situations peacefully as i have a very diverse diction

7.Extra Information.

I live in the EST my Skype is Oger520 my account name is oger520 my toons name is .Oger520. And i am very good at words just this morning i talked a teacher into letting me play a game during class because it would help me think, So this is why i believe that you should believe that i will be a great addition to you team.

Sincerely, Oger520
Thank you For you time i hope it wasn't Wasted

Forum » Activies » [GS] Aplications » Oger520's [GS] request. (I wish to become a GS)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz

Copyright Shaiya Everland © 2024 | [GM]Evelynn | League Of Shaiya