[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Sugestions » Remedy and nostrum removal
Remedy and nostrum removal
ValarianDate: Thursday, 2012-03-22, 0:42 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Players
Awards: 0
ok maybe many of you dont agree on this but in my opinion remedys and nos should be removed cause while in pvp is excpected to waste many of these and then you need to farm all over again 1 hours for 30 stinky str and dex remedys with a low drop rate while clean hits and some other nos reach around of 200 in that time and its annoying to farm them every damn time, besides players report stacking multiple levels of these nos for an "advantage" in pvp wich is annoying. I dont know if you will agree on this or flame me,call me noob and stuff, but it was an idea nad i felt like sharing it

[GS]BlackPearlDate: Thursday, 2012-03-22, 4:30 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: GS's
Hmmm i have better idea o.o...y dont you make the nosses to be for 30days..and to stay after deaths.....after all thats pvp server, righ? o.o

NiciDate: Thursday, 2012-03-22, 6:15 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
good idea ^^ 30 days nosses tongue

ValarianDate: Friday, 2012-03-23, 12:21 PM | Message # 4
Private
yes +1 for BlackPearl smile

[GS]BlackPearlDate: Friday, 2012-03-23, 4:58 PM | Message # 5
Private
=]

ANGEALDate: Thursday, 2012-04-05, 1:16 PM | Message # 6
Private
There is no KO Nosses thats good. Thats good now. No need to remove i think.

ValarianDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-10, 11:21 AM | Message # 7
Private
As i see it you re new in this server and you havent seen some little things that are going on here,
ppl everyday ask in TC to buy nosses or to trade them for 70 pieces and stuff, i have to farm every 2 days nosses so i dont get underpowered by other players, the problem is they drop in mid rate but 2 or 3 of these nosses have low rate so for only these 3 noses i have to stay and farm double the time i did for the other noses so i can get a handful of them at least to have stock for 2 days of pvp.
One other thing that annoys me is that everytime i die i must click on like 10 noses before i can go to pvp which keeps me away from some intense fights plus filling my screen with icons especially when im in a raid and i have like 10 icons next to every person in my party.
Im pretty sure this annoys the other ppl too, so play the server for a couple of weeks before you post your ideas and before you apply for GS , next time you post something, at least make an argument why it should be like that or this, just a plain "no need to remove i think" doesnt mean anything to me

Message edited by Valarian - Tuesday, 2012-04-10, 11:28 AM

CityHunterDate: Monday, 2012-04-23, 8:29 PM | Message # 8
Private
this is pvp server right..my opinion here is remove nosses.if not removed make it 30 days or vend it to npc.price like ice cream.. biggrin

Message edited by CityHunter - Tuesday, 2012-04-24, 6:29 AM

JohnDate: Saturday, 2012-05-05, 4:30 PM | Message # 9
Private
[b] [color=red] 30 days noss !! biggrin :D biggrin

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWYhCMAU6vDBbAkiVneL8g7CpLaPqbEAI5wIayP95aHDWUtdlaQA

qko6ileDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 6:06 PM | Message # 10
Private
My opinion on the post is that the nostrums and remedys should stay ! But I agree with Valarian about the icons ... Maybe there is a way to make a nostrum give STR and DEX , REC and WIS , INT and LUC or somthing like that would decrease the buff icons think

ValarianDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-08, 1:20 PM | Message # 11
Private
Thank you Dan for listening to me <3 i see now ppl in TC being happy for the removal of nosses, i promise you wont regret it biggrin
And thank all of you who took the time to post your ideas regardless of what was it, i wanted to see what you think
Have fun everyone smile

CityHunterDate: Wednesday, 2012-05-09, 4:08 AM | Message # 12
Private
yeah remedy already removed to drop from mobs,but it still in warehouse/inventory of toons.how about the dupers dupe there remedys and post to tc and sell?much better remove too from inventory and wh..ty

Forum » General » Sugestions » Remedy and nostrum removal
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz

Copyright Shaiya Everland © 2024 | [GM]Evelynn | League Of Shaiya